Sacramento County Sixteen Hour Concealed Carry Handgun Course.
- Firearms – types and function
- Safety (video w/ discussion)
- Revolver – in detail
- Autoloading pistol – in detail
- Shooting fundamentals
- How to select a pistol for self defense
- Self defense alternatives
- California & Federal gun laws
- Legal overview – use of deadly force
- Range – live firing – qualification
- Written test
- Eye & ear protection
Students must bring all firearms that will be listed on the CCW permit on both class days for practice and range qualification. – Additional ammo required for practice and qualification (30 rounds for qualification and at least 30 rounds for practice per gun) must be brought by student or purchased separately.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: 916-459-3600