The class is the four hour follow up to the on-line or home study course. If you are looking for the traditional ten hour class, please refer to the Department of Fish and Game website.
Prerequisite: You must compete one of the on-line courses prior to this class.
There are currently three options for the you. Hunter-Ed.com, Huntercourse.com California and the International Hunter Education Association. These sites have an on-line course that you can run through at your own pace.
After completion of the on-line course, print out the certificate or the chapter tests, depending on which course you choose. You must bring the course completion certificate or completed chapter tests to class with you.
- Review of the material covered by the on-line or home study course.
- Video on wildlife management.
- Safe handling demonstration/live firing of a shotgun on the clay target range (gun/ammo included)
- Written examination – 100 questions (80% minimum score required to pass)
- Course certificate will be issued upon successful completion
This class is NOT recommended for students under the age of 12.
Classes every month. Thousands of satisfied customers!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: 916-459-3600